3D Jackpot Barrel Racing & Pole Bending
- Cowboy Hats or a Helmet, Button Down Shirts, Neat Jeans and Western Boots
- Grounds Fee will be charged 1 time per horse rider combo
- No REFUNDS after entry for any reason.
- No switching of draw positions. HORSE MUST RUN IN POSITION DRAWN
- A contestant will be disqualified for running out of turn or running the wrong horse. It’s the contestant’s responsibility to know their draw position.
- Time shall begin and end as the horse crosses the starting line of the electric eye. An electric timer shall be used & be the official time.
- Barrel contestants may go to either to the left or right first, but must make 1 left & 2 right turns or 1 right & 2 left turns.
- Pole Bending contestants may start either to the right or to the left of the first pole and then run the remainder of the pattern accordingly.
- The pole bending pattern is to be run around six poles. Each pole is to be 21 feet apart, and the first pole is to be at least 21 feet from the starting line.
- Contestants will receive a no time/ no payout for knocking over a barrel, pole or breaking the pattern.
- Open Barrel times can be rolled to Youth or Adult but you must have checked the rollover box on your entry form otherwise you will run for each class. If you are signed up as a rollover and knock a Barrel or break the pattern in your Open Run that will also roll to your youth or adult class meaning no time/ no money
- Open Poles times will automatically roll to youth or adult sidepots if you have entered those divisions
- Only one horse may be in the arena during a run. The run begins when the horse crosses the timeline.
- Reruns shall be granted if the timer fails to work properly or if there are any other situations that show officials deems may have had a negative impact on a run. Any penalty incurred on the original run shall not be applied against the rerun.
- Show officials and or committee have the right to disqualify any uncontrolled horse and/or a rider that may present a danger to themselves or other contestants, Riders may also be disqualified for excessive whipping
- Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and can lead to instant disqualification or ban from the show.
- Camping is available. No Hook Ups. Please see Penny or Julie.