Friday around 6:00 pm
Superintendent: Penny R. Francis
Mailing: 613 Wolf Den Road, Brooklyn, CT 06234
Phone: (860) 833-8143
- No REFUNDS after entry for any reason.
- No switching of draw positions. HORSE MUST RUN IN POSITION DRAWN
- A contestant will be disqualified for running out of turn or running the wrong horse. It’s the contestant’s responsibility to know their draw position.
- Time shall begin and end as the horse crosses the starting line of the electric eye. An electric timer shall be used, with the time indicated by the electric timer to be the official time.
- Barrel contestants may go to either to the left or right first, but must make 1 left and 2 right turns or 1 right and 2 left turns.
- Pole Bending contestants may start either to the right or to the left of the first pole and then run the remainder of the pattern around six poles. Each pole is to be 21 feet apart, and the first pole is to be at least 21 feet from the starting line.
- Contestants will receive a no time/ for breaking the pattern & five second penalty for each Pole or Barrel knocked
- Only one horse may be in the arena during a run. The run begins when the horse crosses the time line.
- Reruns shall be granted if the timer fails to work properly or if there are any other situations that show officials deems may have had a negative impact on a run. Any penalty incurred on the original run shall not be applied against the rerun.
- Show officials and or committee have the right to disqualify any uncontrolled horse and/or a rider that may present a danger to themselves or other contestants, Riders may also be disqualified for excessive use of a whip, rope, crop, bat or reins on their horse.
- Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and can lead to instant disqualification or ban from the show.
- If a tie occurs placing will be worked off if all tied exhibitors agree to participate in a run-off, if not, show committee will decide how to break the tie.